Nov 2, 2014

Trick-Or-Treating 2014

In times past we have gone out to my sister's neighborhood, about 30 minutes away.  But this time since she had to work, we decided to stay around our neck of the woods.  It was super cold and Aaron was sick so we thought it worked out great.  Once we were finished we hopped in the car and home within two minutes.  Perfect!  My friend, her two boys and her new boyfriend met us out.  The bigger boys were running from house to house, but Liam was cold and ready to go home.  He definitely lasted longer than I thought he would.  Aaron and I took Liam home while my friend, Kim, and her crew took Landon for a little bit longer.  I had a great time and can't wait for next year!  Hopefully it won't be so bitter cold.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug






Liam loved the decorations the most, I think.








This was super cute!



Funny story.  Landon walked up to the person giving out candy.  Not paying any attention, this creepy guy behind him sneaked up and waited for him to turn around.  Landon said "whoa" and leaned back, which is the shot I got.  We all laughed.






Not the best photo, but this is the crew in their costumes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!