Nov 4, 2014

A Glimpse Into Our Fall Morning

The kids haven't seem to be taking to the time change very well.  My internal clock is set for 8 am so when the change requires us to turn the clocks back an hour, guess who gets up at 7 am?  Me and my kids.  My dearest kids, why can't you sleep in?  I try to make the best of it.  Liam was up and ready to play from the moment his feet his the floor.  Landon was pretty much the same way.  Ahhhh, to be young and energetic.  Liam coaxed me into playing with cars, his garage, and bowling pins.  He demanded I get my camera and take pictures of his morning adventures.  It took everything I had in me to get in that enthusiastic mood.  I just sat against a wall with my eyes held open by toothpicks and shouted a, "good job, Liam" *yawn* or "wow, that's great" *yawn* every once in awhile.  Truth is, I love to watch and listen to Liam play.  He talks to himself, his wheels turn, and he laughs at himself.  He such a cool kid, I swear.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug












Liam singing and dancing to "Gangnam Style".  This kid is a mess.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!