Oct 31, 2014

Halloween Shoot 2014: The Werewolf and The Aviator

Picking out costumes for two boys is a pain sometimes.  Too cold, too warm, too big, too small, etc.  But it's actually one of my favorite things to do.  I chat with the kids about what kinds of costumes they like.  Landon wanted scary and Liam still wasn't too adamant on a particular, well, anything.  I just knew that I love anything and everything vintage and thought this was a good start.  I had to piece his together from the hat all the way down to the shoes.  The ones that come as an outfit are cheaply made and look just that...cheap.  I can't wait for Halloween!  I love seeing their faces light up when they get candy.

First, I took Liam's.  Then when I found some free time and a day that the weather was just right, I took Landon to a local park for a more creepy werewolf feel (Landon's idea).  Liam loved playing with Landon in his costume, too!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!