Oct 30, 2014

Eleven

Landon turns eleven and it's only going to get worse from here, I'm afraid.  The years will fly even faster into the teen years and then he will be leaving us to start his own life.  It's sad and scary to think about, really.  Every birthday I think about these things.  But, on a more positive note.  We couldn't ask for a better kid.  When I gave birth to him eleven years ago, I never in a million years thought we would be so lucky to have such an amazing person to call our very own.  I adore who he has become.  He's creative, smart, funny, loving, thoughtful, helpful, athletic, friendly, sensitive, outgoing, sweet, talkative, imaginative, witty, and the list goes on and on.  I am so proud to be his mother.  He may not see that all the time, but I most definitely am.  His dad and I are beyond blessed.  Kid brother, too.  Happy Birthday, sunshine.  We love you so much!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug











Liam had to join in, too.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!