Sep 4, 2014

Alone Time

I'd like to say that this post has everything to do with "me" time since us stay-at-home mothers desperately need that every so often, but not exactly.  Landon was in his room playing on the tablet enjoying some music and learning new songs like, "Everything Is Awesome" (which is a nice, positive song that he recently discovered).  Liam asked if he could go outside.  Instead of unleashing him into the back yard, I asked both of them if they wanted to go for a walk.  I have been wanting to lose a little weight and thought this may be a great opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.  Landon respectfully declined, but Liam was all about getting out of the house and sprinting for the front door.  I wasn't too shocked by their choices.  Landon is in a chill stage and Liam is my active, adventurous child.  We left Landon behind so he could have some time to himself and Liam and I headed off for some mom and son alone time.  Along the way, Liam found an "apple" that he later found to be a baby tomato.  He held onto that thing for dear life.  He even asked to sleep with it come bed time.  The kid is down right funny.

Before we headed off, Liam needed pictures taken in certain areas around the house.  Goofy kid.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Liam loves to hold our hands, and for as long as we can remember he has been our "pinky" kid.  He always goes for the pinky finger.  When he realized that he was holding more than just a pinky, he quickly switched.





"Stay out of the water, Liam", I told him.  "He responded, "Okay, sure", as he spread his little legs over the puddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!