Aug 12, 2014

4-H Fair 2014

One weekend a light bulb went off and I remembered there was a local fair in town.  I almost forgot because I was so busy.  I told Aaron that it would be something fun for the kids to do and we should try to go before they shut the fair down.  The kiddos had a blast!  Liam was ready to ride the bigger rides.  The kid doesn't have a fearful bone in his body.  He was very eager to ride The Scrambler (not sure what its name was at the fair).  If Aaron and I weren't nervous, protective freakazoids we would have let him ride with his brother.  Maybe next year.  It was a nice time and I am so thankful we made plans to go.

I didn't take my big baby with me, just snapped pictures with my phone.  I also posted some videos mid way through the post and at the bottom.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!