Jul 8, 2014

Family Vacation #2: Sun Studio

Our next stop after checking into the hotel was Sun Studio. I was a little nervous about this tour.  We had just rolled out of a car that we had been sitting in for nearly six hours.  I thought for sure Liam was going give us a run for our money.  He did fairly well given the circumstances.  There were a lot of things to stimulate him, so I think we got lucky with our tired boy.

It's no secret that we all love music.  I grew up on the classics, thanks to my mom playing them over and over in the house when I was young.  I also remember going to a few concerts with her.  One artist that comes to mind is Paul Anka.  It never bothered me.  In fact, I came to love the oldies and the blues because of her.  Taking this tour brought back a lot of memories.  The boys definitely got an education on different eras of music.  They didn't seem to mind either.  We all had a wonderful time, and our tour guide was one big ball of fun and personality.  The history in this place is phenomenal!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!