Jul 29, 2014

Family Portraits

I am no stranger when it comes to taking pictures.  But getting them taken?  Oh boy, do I need some work.  I'm what you call clueless.  I can tell people what clothing to wear, how to sit/stand, and how to accessorize for their shoots, but when it comes to my own family, I am an amateur.  What colors do we choose?  Will there be patterns?  Do I need to buy a whole new wardrobe?  What shoes will we wear?  These questions running around in my head kept me up at night days prior to the shoot.  I wanted something different for this one.  We've been to several parks and even tried the Belvedre (more downtown).  I wanted something more rustic and urban.  So, off we went!  Melissa was a champ, and it was so nice to have our pictures professionally taken.  The boys were better than I thought they were going to be.  Liam ran off a couple times, which was really no surprise, but other than that...SCORE!

Here are a handful from the shoot:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!