Jun 16, 2014

Father's Day

I can't think of another holiday besides Christmas that I actually enjoy more.  I love that I am able to celebrate my husband and all that he does for our family.  We do every day, but he gets that one day that is strictly his.  He is a great man and father.  The very best, in my opinion.  He does so much around the house and provides the necessities we need as a unit.  We compliment each other very well.  When he loses his patience, I am there to calm him.  When I do, he's there.  When I find myself worrying or stressing about Liam, he's there to be my back bone and lift me up again.  We just connect that way.  I couldn't ask for a better father for my kids.  He's definitely a keeper, and we love him so so much!

We didn't go overboard with photos.  Nowadays, I am all about simplicity.  It just works better.  Photos in the back yard?  Yep, we'll take it.  A chalk board and a wooden chair?  Yep, we'll take that too!  The boys did great, even the big one. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!