May 16, 2014

Whaaaaz happeningggg?

A little bit of this and a little bit of that, that's what.  There have been so many random moments of fun and "just because" photo opportunities that I have lost track and forgot to post little happenings from weeks ago. 

Let me begin...

I made my own backdrop and floordrop with Landon's help.  The kids also helped with an impromptu modeling session, not only test the new additions, but to test out new lighting and play with my 85mm 1.4 I bought last year.  It lasted all of 10 minutes or less.  I love it when that happens.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Secret play time with daddy in the closet.  When I walked in they took me by surprise.  I smiled and walked back out.




 Liam taking his daily bath, filled with bubbles. 







Liam brushing his teeth.  He is becoming more and more independent every day.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


One little monkey jumping on the bed.  Rest assured, he didn't fall off and bump anything.  Score!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Liam using things around the house to make forts, all by himself.  He definitely has an imagination like his big brother.  I love how he used a baby gate for the door.  So cute.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




Brother was busy doing other things, like watching the tube.  Typical male.






These next two pictures are before we left the house for Landon's school dance this past winter.  It was his first one since he's been in school.  I was sad and excited at the same time.  He looked so handsome.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Liam having fun running around the yard.  It's a good thing that fashion police weren't present.  Striped shirt (with green washable marker on it) and frog rain boots would get this kid arrested.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug








Liam's homemade hat he made for Derby. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Liam playing in the sink.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!