Apr 14, 2014

Momtog's Big Helper

Landon is going to have that tween attitude from time to time, but every once in awhile he will come out of that shell and want to participate in things we do around the house.  He really is a great kid, I can't deny that, nor can I truly complain.  This time I was doing a project for photography.  He asked me if he could help stain some wood while we were shopping for the items we needed, which in all honesty I was grateful for because bending over at my old age is a little trying at times.  Sciatica issues don't help, let me tell ya.  He hopped right in there and did what I asked, and even enjoyed it!  Pffft, looks like more projects are in his future.  I couldn't ask for a better assistant.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!