Apr 14, 2014

Coach Dad

It's no surprise that Aaron participates in our kids' lives, one way or the other.  He works hard for us, and hardly home, but he always makes time for the kids when he can.  This time he took the boys outside to throw some balls back and forth.  I always hear Landon in the kitchen whispering to him, "Hey Dad, you want to play some baseball?"  It's very endearing.  The boys worship their dad, even if he's only home for a short time on the weekends.  Liam got in on the action, too.  It was pretty cute to watch, especially when he put on Landon's old t-ball glove.  I melted because I knew one day, not just one, but both of my guys would be playing sports. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!