Mar 26, 2014

Things Toddlers Don't Understand

When I go to Landon's baseball practices or games, all Liam can think about is play time.  He wants to run, jump, visit the nearest park, play with drains and rocks, and my personal favorite, frolic in the streets.  He just doesn't get that we're there for a reason, and a very good one.  He doesn't understand that his Bubby is playing baseball and we need to watch and support him.  Liam is in his own little world.  So, what do I do?  I take him to the park where he gets to work off some of his energy that I so desperately wish I had!  It's not about negotiations with toddlers.  It's pretty black and white and all about fulfilling their every need.  If I didn't adhere to his demands there would definitely be hell to pay.  We went back and forth between the park and watching Landon so it worked out in the end.

These are SOOC.  I didn't feel like touching them up.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!