Feb 19, 2014

Slip, Slide, Sled

I've been wanting to do this for a long time, especially since I have two boys now.  This isn't Landon's (or Liam's) first experience.  I'm certain Landon did some sledding at Aaron's parents' house when he was younger, and they both enjoyed sledding at my sister's not too long ago when she kept them overnight.  Let's just say it was my first experience with them both.  They had so much fun.  Liam was a little leery about going down the big hill by himself, but once he did, he was ALL about doing it several more times without hesitation.  You couldn't wipe that sweet smile off his face, even if you tried.  Watching the boys, big and little, sled together was so nice.  I loved seeing those big genuine I'm-having-the-time-of-my-life smiles planted on their faces as they zoomed past me.  The laughter made my heart melt.  We were in Heaven, even if we did slip and slide down the hill more times than we could count. 

I told Landon and Liam to wear their gloves, but being the manly men that they are (and maybe a tad bit stubborn), they decided against them.  And truthfully, I didn't feel like fighting them.  I think they learned by the end of the day why we wear gloves in the snow.  :)  But, I didn't have mine on either, so whatever.

It was gloomy and getting dark and it was cold so we headed back home to thaw out.  Speaking of gloom, I was amazed how beige we looked in these photos.  Thanks, Winter!  Ha!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug








Not the greatest quality photo, but I loved it!  It really captured how we were feeling and how much fun we were having.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!