Feb 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's!

I wasn't sure if I was going to do anything for the boys this year with everything going on with me medically, but I knew I would regret it at some point if I didn't.  What was supposed to be just a few simple pictures turned out to be quite a bit more, thanks to Landon and Liam, the almighty hams.  Anytime the camera comes out, Liam is all over me.  "Take pictures, mommy?" or "Mommy take pictures of Liam?"  He is the royal ham bone in our family these days.  One or two pictures is never, I repeat, never satisfying to him.  I caught Landon in a picture-taking mood, which is rare nowadays.  Hey, I'll take it.  Thank goodness for a speedy camera and a fast-moving mama.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug












L is for Landon, Liam and Love. :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!