Feb 4, 2014

Four Inches and Hot Chocolate

Oh my!  I don't remember having this much snow...like ever...or at least since the boys have been in school.  But that doesn't say much because nowadays I can't remember five minutes ago.  With everything going on with me physically over the last month I was definitely hesitant to frolic in the snow.  It really defeats the purpose of trying to rest, especially with my wild guys.  I found myself standing there quietly and patiently while they played for a bit.  It took all of about 45 minutes before we headed back inside to warm our appendages and throw back some yummy hot chocolate. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug







Liam helping his brother dust off.











This is the part where the boys were asking me why the snow was clumping and sticking to their gloves.



 




And then, a little hot chocolate to warm the insides of our bodies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!