Jan 25, 2014

Boy Bonding, Girl Gone Mad

It's fun to watch the boys rough house and get wild.  It's also nice to watch their sensitive sides emerge by snuggling, singing to each other, dancing, and giving kisses and hugs.  Maybe that's just the mom/girl in me that loves the subtlety and sweetness.  This was one of our extremely cold days.  You can tell the kids had cabin fever -- we all did.  The moment these guys wake up they are attacking, jumping, climbing, spinning, and wrestling.  Ahhh, the joys of being the only one with a va jay jay in the house.  When I wake up?  I want complete silence and coffee or just time to wake up in peace without having to say a word to anyone, or anyone to me.  I like to collect my thoughts.  I guess we'll just chalk it up to "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus".  Even though I may be out numbered in the house, these guys still have no chance of surviving "Venus".  I'm one mean planet.  Dad was exhausted and didn't have the energy to keep up with all the crazy circus acts, but he did manage to get in some snuggle/play time with Igby and play with Liam in the living room for a little bit.  Awwww, he's such a good papa.

I wish I could bottle up the kids' energy.  Can I put that on my wish list?

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!