Oct 25, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

I love this time of the year for many reasons, but two of my favorites are picking pumpkins and carving them with my littles.  I look forward to their eagerness to participate in these kind of family activities.  This year has been the best, so far.  Liam is old enough to actually enjoy what he is doing, and has some sort of idea what is going on.  Landon was more excited about his baby brother joining in on the fun, too.  The night we picked to carve was actually a little warmer than one might think for this time of the year.  I think it was in the low 70's, which was perfect for us.  I had a splendid time, and I can't wait to do this again next year!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Monkey see, monkey do.  Cute.















This is one way to carve a pumpkin.  Worked like a charm!











Voila!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!