Oct 9, 2013

Larry Owens' Baseball

I love this league.  I really can't express that enough.  I also enjoy seeing the guys I went to elementary school and middle school with who are now helping coach the league.  It's neat how time changes and how these old friends are now working with my child twenty-something years later.  Landon told me last night after his game that he wants to join the league again next year.  I think what gets him excited the most is he is able to play all positions.  He really loves playing catcher.  I melted when those sweet words came out of his mouth.  He seems to be following in his mama's footsteps.  I played catcher, pitcher, 1st and 3rd baseman, and a little outfield when needed when I played softball.  I was over the moon with joy.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!