Aug 2, 2013

Back To School: A Session With The Boys

I wasn't sure if I was going to do this because of the "back to school" chaos - shopping, packing, organizing, etc.  I had an old brick backdrop from ages ago that I hadn't used and thought it might be a good time to pull it out.   The shoot didn't go exactly how I wanted it to, but I still cute nonetheless.  And, what would a back-to-school shoot be without an apple, right?  The poor apple didn't last long and had to be thrown out when we were wrapping up.  I was sure someone would get hungry and take a bite out of it, but instead it was thrown around like a baseball, leaving apple juice everywhere.  Good times.  Here is what I was able to capture of my two crazy boys the day before school started.

 Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug








Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!