Jul 15, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

I didn't take many pictures this year because I was busy socializing with my sister while she was in town (and other family).  It was rainy the day of the "big bang", which stunk for all those people who emptied out their savings accounts to put on a big light show.  My nephews were able to light a couple of fireworks before we headed home.  Liam wasn't too thrilled with the loud noises.  I would catch him covering his little ears every time he would hear a squeal or a pop.  He would look at me and say "pop pop" and then quickly covered his ears again.  The boys had a blast.  I'm happy we were able to go.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



I love this picture of Granny and Liam.




Liam liked playing with the water beads.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!