Jun 13, 2013

Around The Room

Liam seems to get up at the crack of dawn nowadays, which doesn't leave a lot of time for a little relaxation for me in the morning.  I like to wake up and have the chance to fix some coffee and try to get in one full cup before my chaotic day begins.  These days it's difficult to do.  I am lucky to get out of bed and walk to the kitchen before I hear, "Mama, Mama, Mama!" come from Liam's room.  While the coffee was brewing I changed Liam and fed him breakfast.  The other baby was sound asleep in the other room.  The morning was still fairly quiet.  After breakfast, Liam and I went into his room and pulled out some toys he hadn't touched in about a month.  I took my camera with me because I always seem to capture Liam doing something cute while he's playing and minding his own business.  Landon came in later and graced us with his presence, bed head and all.  I think we woke him up from all the noise we were making.  Of course, Landon being the curious kid that he is, he just had to see what was going on.  He doesn't want to miss a thing.  We had fun, and I'm glad I was able to stop for a second to enjoy that moment - coffee or no coffee.

Oh, and I think Liam is getting the whole concept of taking pictures now.  Stop, sit, smile, back up, hold on to this or that, etc.  He gets it, and I secretly think my little ham loves it.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!