May 7, 2013

New and Improved Vissing Park

It had been years since I had been to Vissing Park.  Mainly because every time I would walk the trails they would be muddy, full of weeds, or consumed by bugs and other fun creatures.  And, the play area was always so wet and nasty.  So, needless to say I stopped going and found other parks to visit.  Well, the city finally got it together and rebuilt the entire park.  They knocked down trees, installed concrete paths, baseball fields, a nice shelter, benches, a fun play area for the kids, etc.  It was night and day.  I told Aaron that when I looked around, I almost didn't know where I was because it had changed so much.  Aaron and I had been meaning to take the kids to the new park for awhile now.  His customers are good about keeping us up on any new happenings going on around town and thought it would be nice to take our kids there sometime.  Well, as life would have it, Aaron had to work and I took the kids by myself.  Maybe next time we'll go as a family.  Aaron will love it!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Landon is always finding friends to buddy up with.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug











Where to go next?  Hmm...







1 comment:

  1. I love this park! We took Evan several weeks ago and it was hard to leave. Looks like our boys posed on some of the same playground equipment. The one of Landon in the blue sphere cracks me up. HOW is that comfortable?

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!