May 11, 2013

Guppy Baby

It's apparent that both of my kids are born with fins, but Liam takes the cake when it comes to love for water.  You mention water in his presence, and his ears perk up like a dog's would when you say the word "treat".  I've never seen anything like it.  And now, it's "ow tie" every five minutes.  At least that's what it sounds like when he says it.  Pretty cute, actually.  Well, when it rained today, and he saw the puddles, he was all over it.  Water sitting on the ground "ow tide"?  He was probably the most excited I've ever seen him.  I seriously love this kid.  He makes me smile so much.  I couldn't resist his charm and cuteness, so Aaron and I took him by his hand and let him to run to the puddles.  He doesn't like to separate from water too well.  "Time to get out" doesn't settle easily.  When it's time for a bath, he will spend hours in there playing and splashing the water.  I have to wrestle him until I get him out.  Our guppy baby is definitely a hoot.  Maybe he'll be the next Michael Phelps?  We shall see.



Aaron and I were playing around today after I had noticed that Liam's hair was in his face.  Being the goofball that I am I thought it would be funny to put Liam's hair back in a hair tie.  He's a pretty boy as it is, but he makes a gorgeous little girl with his chubby cheeks and soft locks.  Of course, it wouldn't be this cute if he were older.  I took the hair tie out before he hit the water.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!