Apr 10, 2013

The Griswold's Family Vacation (post 7 of 8): Broadway at the Beach

This place is very cool.  There is something for everyone - rides, golf, good eats, shopping, you name it!  As soon as we arrived, we stopped for a few pictures and then we headed to the boat ride Kati had been talking about.  I wasn't sure if Landon would want to go because of how intense the ride was, and then he jumped up and down with excitement once he figured out what it was.  I guess he proved me wrong.  "Of course I want to go, Mom!"  Sorry, kid, mom's a little slow at these sort of things.  Off he went, and as usual, had a blast!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Only my kid, ladies and gentlemen.



A little piece of home.







Mission accomplished.


 













The fish cracked me up.  Think they're hungry?







Dancing in public.  Only us.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!