Apr 10, 2013

The Griswold's Family Vacation (post 5 of 8): Myrtle Beach

This was definitely one of our highlights of the trip, and the main reason for making plans for our first family vacation - the beach.  I told my sister the last trip down to SC that I was dying to take my kids to the beach sometime.  We were already making plans for us to come down, unofficially - what we could do and where we could go.  We had such a fantastic time frolicking in the sand and playing in the water that I thought my kids were going to bust from all the excitement!  Liam is infatuated with water as it is, so the swimming and lounging in the lazy river was definitely his favorite part.  And, what's a trip to the beach without a beachy, poolside mama drink.  My sister and I made sure we grabbed a couple of those during our stay while Dad stuck to his roots and fixed a few Jack and Cokes.  Needless to say, everyone got to do a little something for themselves here and there throughout the trip, which made things run a lot smoother.  And, I think that Landon liked going off on his own a little, too.  We're already talking about another beach/tropical vacation because it was so much fun!

Oh yes, I almost forgot, we bowled at the hotel while we were there, too!  Good times!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Of course, there would be some of this going on.




No fear.




Funny story.  We looked over and Liam was sitting with this lady on the hammock.  We looked at each other like what in the world.  Apparently Liam put his arms out for her to pick him up...and she did.  They looked very happy, and comfortable!










Waving to people on the beach.






Making friends, always.








Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!