Mar 18, 2013

Outdoor Adventure

Since our weather has been crazy here this month, the boys really haven't had that much time outside yet.  I was hoping it would be a bit warmer by this time, but I guess Mother Nature has other plans in store.  We had a beautiful day in the 70's a few days ago, then rain, then SNOW and chilling temperatures!  We're flying off the sickness charts lately with the violent changes in weather. 

With Landon being in baseball this year, Aaron has been taking him outside (when possible) to throw the ball back and forth.  So far he really enjoys it, which pleases me beyond words.  I didn't feel right leaving Liam inside while the other two boys ventured out to play ball, so I let him run around a little bit to stretch his winter legs.  I'd say he had a good time playing with the big kids and enjoying some fresh air.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Dads wearing lounge attire in public rock! 


Needless to say, Liam is very affectionate.


A little someone was tuckering out.




Liam had to get in on the action.




 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!