Mar 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

We will be out of town at the time this will be scheduled to post.  So, Happy Easter from South Carolina!  I didn't realize until after we made the plans to escape during Spring Break for our first family vacation that Easter would fall within the same week.  As some would say, "That's how the cookie crumbles", right?  Well, I panicked a little, I'm not going to lie.  We always have Easter with our boys on Easter morning - baskets and an egg hunt.  And then I thought that the Easter Bunny could visit them in South Carolina.  After all, he is the Easter Bunny, and he goes everywhere, right?  Duh!  Once the light bulb went off, I felt a ton better.  So, we will be spending Easter morning with my sister, for the very first time in history, and then heading home.  I can't wait!

I took some Easter photos of the boys, like I do every year.  And let me just say that it takes a real man to wear a bright, Barney purple and look this darn cute.  Just sayin'.

Happy Easter, from Landon and Liam (and parents)!



The nosy toddler.



















1 comment:

  1. These are great, Andie! I LOVE the purple vest on Liam too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!