Feb 13, 2013

When It Rains, It Pours & Daddy's Little Helper to the Rescue

Aaron and I are two very unlucky people who can't seem to catch a break from bad things happening in our lives.  We were playing with Liam when he decided to climb up the couch onto our kitchen faucet and reach out for us to catch him.  We heard a pop, but didn't think much of it and continued to play with Liam.  The next thing we know we're turning on our water and water went everywhere.  It was right out of a comedy.  So, what do we do?  We pack up the kids and head to our local home improvement store to find a new faucet.  Never a fun thing to do having kids, especially being in a foul mindset as it was.  Oh, I might also mention that once this was fixed, two days later our dryer went out.  Perfect, right?  Like I said, when it rains, it pours.  Good times.  We replaced both items and now we pray that someone will look over us  for a little while. 

While Dad was fixing the faucet, I caught Liam helping him.  He's so helpful around the house now.  I will catch him putting away laundry, helping with TV trays, finding a towel to clean up spills, and so on.  I love it.  This was the best, though.  He thought he was big stuff handing his Dad tools and even helping him off the floor.  I love this little guy so much. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!