Feb 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Cuteness

I didn't do much this year as far as pictures go, but I knew I wanted to do something just to be able to document the day to look back on.  Landon's handwriting is horrible.  I had to help with his idea.  Then, Liam...well, Liam is Liam.  I tried to think what do to and then a light bulb went off and I remembered I had a crate I could use.  The words on the crate have meaning to us because that's what we've been singing it to him since he was born.  It was fitting, so I rolled with it.  So, without further ado, I give you my sweethearts.  Happy Valentine's, everyone!  May you be squeezed tightly and kissed often by your special someone.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug






Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the eyes on Landon and the curls on Liam! I've been away too long.

    I really wish you were local; you're an excellent photographer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I loved your sweet comment!!

      Delete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!