Feb 13, 2013

Happy Birthday, Big Guy!

I'm a little late posting some of my posts.  My husband had his 41st birthday on the 27th, but his parents came by the day before to drop off a couple of things.

Before the day began, Aaron played Mario Karts on the Wii.  I'd say he was a pretty happy camper.


The candleless cake.




I think I'm weirded out that Aaron still gets underwear from his parents at his age.  Probably because it's a personal item that we should only get from our parents when we're kids.  There's no way I will be buying Landon or Liam underwear when they are older, especially if they're married with families of their own.  I couldn't imagine what they would think of me!!  ::shudder::




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!