Jan 4, 2013

Project 365 {2012/2013}: Week Fifty-Two in Review


December 29th:  We had a big snow fall and made a snow man with the boys.


December 30thth:  I was going through some of Liam's art that he made at school and found this reindeer candy cane.  I love little projects like this.


December 31st:  I knew New Year's was quickly approaching so I made sure I jotted down a couple of things to go by.  So far, so good.  I have lost two pounds and I have pictures on their way to my house!  I'd say it's a pretty great start.


January 1st (2013):  Day one of hardcore potty-training.  I have introduced Liam to the potty before because I wanted him to get used to the idea of it.  I knew it wouldn't stick at that point, but it was a good place to start.  With the lack of communication we have, we're doing great. Or, I suppose I should say LIAM is doing great!


January 2nd:  Liam taking a potty break after a little nap.  Again, doing a wonderful job.  He's had about four accidents since we began the process.  Not bad!


January 3rd:  Landon had the last piece of cake in the house.  He had been eyeballing this puppy all day.  
 

January 4th:  This cool mom made blueberry muffins for breakfast.  I'd say all my boys were pretty happy.

That's a wrap, kids.  I guess it's on to 2013 (even thought part of this post has already started the year).

Happy New Year!!  I hope 2013 is better than the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!