Jan 4, 2013

Heart Attack Central: Living With Boys

It's never a dull moment in our home.  These boys keep me very busy playing games, running all over the place, getting into everything, you name it.  Having boys can very easily give a mom a heart attack, too.  All they do is bounce, jump, attempt to fly, flip, roll, and even come up with their own stuff that I've never seen before.  I'm always cringing at every leap or every fall fearing they will land wrong.  And, let's not talk about how stinky or noisy one house can be with a bunch of boys living in it.  Drives me insane at times.  Landon has been building forts for as long as I can remember.  He started moving his mattress off of his bed to make a "jumpy slide".  Lord, help me [insert said heart attack].  Liam noticed how much fun his brother was having and off he went.  His eyes grew as big as silver dollars, he lunged toward the bed and I haven't been able to get him off of it since.  Awesome.  It boggles my mind to think how active and flexible these two are.

Disclaimer:  No children, parents, toys, or furniture were harmed during picture-taking.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!