Jan 25, 2013

Busy Bees

This is what has been happening in our world over the last few weeks.  Since deciding to not do Project 365 this year, it has been quite a challenge not to take photographs on a daily basis.  I find myself picking up my camera to snap a photo for the day and then quickly realize that I am on a break and put it down.  Those moments give me goose bumps, because no daily snapping means the more time I've had with my family.   Then, I find my kids doing something worth capturing.  Naturally, I have to get the camera out.  I never win.

So, here goes.

Learning to cook.  Landon will make a fine husband one day.  I will make sure of it.  I couldn't be married to a guy who sits and waits impatiently for his meal to be prepared while the woman slaves her rump off in the kitchen.  I like a guy to join in and get messy, no matter what it is.  Aaron loves to cook.  A guy in the kitchen who genuinely loves to be there?  There's nothing better, in my opinion.  Between the two of us, our spawn should be nothing short of the next food mastermind.  Okay, maybe not, but a girl can dream, right?

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


And then there's our future cook in training.  He looked adorable in his frog apron.



But, I think Liam would much rather eat than cook at this point.

 

This is the look I got when he realized I had my camera out.  Typical.


He lightened up and played along with his "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" attitude.  When I turned my camera to the side, his head went in the same direction.  Goofy kid.


I heart this picture.


 And then, the real fun began.  All boys (or kids in general) love jumping on beds, swinging, climbing, being lifted up in the air, and so on.



 










Outside time was bound to come.  It's cold here, but nothing stops my rugrats from bundling up and hanging with friends.  There's always time for that.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!