Dec 3, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Forty-Seven in Review

November  24th

November 24th:  Aaron went to the CHS Cheerleading Alumni game, and may or may not have attempted to grace us with cheer moves.  *gasp*  I thought for sure someone was going to break a hip.

November 25th

November 25th:  My Sister-In-Law took our family photos.

November 26th

November 26th:  Liam passed out in his room from playing so hard.  Man, what I wouldn't give to be a kid again.  Pass out wherever you want and not get arrested?  Yes, please.

November 27th

November 27th:  Christmas decor is up and calling my name for these perfect opportunities to snap.  I love ornament pictures. 

November 28th

November 28th:  Landon made a "secret" list for our future family picnic.  1. It's obviously no longer a secret.  2. I can only assume that he will be purchasing ham for the sandwiches for our "pignic". Funny.

November 29th

November 29th:  The boys went for a stroll on their bikes and had a ball doing it.

November 30th

November 30th:  Where Landon comes up with this stuff, I have no idea.  I found this in his room.  Landon likes to sneak off and write stories as well as draw diagrams of various things, including the human body.  Future doctor, perhaps?  He's knows more about the body than I do and he's NINE!  Crazy smart kid alert.  I'm in big trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!