Dec 7, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Forty-Eight in Review

December 1st

December 1st

December 1st:  I had two photo shoots, but I couldn't decide which one I wanted to post.  I love Camila's toothy smile and Dylan's mouth full of Goldfish crackers.  Fun.

December 2nd

December 2nd:  Aaron and I took the boys to Lights Under Louisville.  The boys were very excited to see all the lights.

December 3rd

December 3rd:  Everyone seems to be taking Christmas tree photos, so I thought I would join in.  We had to put the baby gate around ours because, believe it or not, Liam is worse this year about picking at the ornaments.  

December 4th

December 4th:  I took my annual Christmas photos of the boys. 

December 5th

December 5th:  Who needs an Elf when I have Mr. Snowman sitting on our TV keeping a look-out for badly behaved children.

December 6th

December 6th:  I took a macro shot of one of the lights on our tree.  I figured I hadn't taken a macro shot in awhile and thought it might be neat to try.

December 7th

December 7th:  I thought some entertainment and a cup of Joe might hit the spot for a rainy day.  I've had this book for a long time, but I can never get tired of reading it.  Very funny read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!