Dec 21, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Fifty in Review

December 15th

December 15th:  Aaron and I had a heckuva time trying to catch mice in our garage, but quickly found out that they're not so difficult to catch with a little peanut butter and a mouse trap.  The usual for us is one mouse, but we caught two at the same time!  Then, we found out we had another mouse loose.  This one looked to be a baby.  I'm sorry, I know that mice are gross because of all the diseases they carry, but the baby stole my heart.  I didn't have the heart to put out another mouse trap to snap its neck.  Maybe that's just my nurturing mama side coming out.  I'll leave the killing to Aaron.  In this picture I was trying to draw him out of his hiding place so I could snap a picture of him.  I didn't have anything worth putting out except these blue cheese crumbles.  I waited and waited, nothing.  I went inside for a bit and came back out to find that the cheese was gone!  Luckily, I snapped a picture of my "snap trap" to test lighting.  Makes for an interesting 365 story, huh?

December 16th

December 16th:  I went out to a local farm for a photo shoot.  It was one of the best times I've had on a shoot.

December 17th

December 17th:  Landon brought home a Benjamin Franklin art project.  I don't know where he comes up with this stuff, but it's pretty cool.  He says this is the girl version.  Really, Landon?

December 18th

December 18th:  It's nice to see Liam finally showing interest in some of his toys.  I bet he is thinking, "Why did I wait so long"?

December 19th

December 19th:  This mommy-daughter duo was a hoot and quite adorable.  I loved photographing the love between them.

December 20th

December 20th:  My sister dropped off this snowman because I agreed to swap out for my Santa.  Her theme is more Santa than snowmen, and the more I looked around I noticed I had more snowmen staring me in the face.  The swap worked out great!  He's been hanging on our tree since.

December 21st

December 21st:  Supposedly the end of the world is today.  So far, I am alive and well.  I just pray that I get through the day without having a heart attack with all the threats we've been having at local schools.  So, if it's not one thing it's another and I am a nervous wreck worrying about my babies.  I decided to break out the wine and have a few sips to calm my nerves.  Also, this weekend is the first weekend I will have "off".  Every weekend has been crammed with photo sessions and now I am going to celebrate, by myself.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!