Dec 3, 2012

Lifts, Cheers, Toe Touches, Oh My!

Aaron went back to his high school for an alumni game, where the ex cheerleaders (my husband included) and basketball players were to show the high school kids how it's done (okay, and maybe for a little recognition too).  And yes, my husband was a cheerleader as well as a strapping football player.  Surprisingly no one over the age of 30 was injured during this event.  I joked with Aaron and said that my high school better never put me through this 15-ish years later because I will gladly decline.  Omg!  They did great and I was really proud of my hubby for showing his school spirit. 

Aaron asked me if I would go to the event to spend some alone time together and so I could take pictures.  "You want me to do whaaa"?  I was floored by the request.  I thought for sure he would have been repulsed at the idea of me taking pictures of him at the ripe old age of 40 doing God only knows what.  He was more of a sport than I thought he was going to be and he did a wonderful job!  Way to go, honey!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

So much for that planned time alone, eh?  :)











1 comment:

  1. Love that you took pictures of this! I don't know if our HS still has "cheer lifters" but I thought it really made the cheer team that much better. Glad Aaron could go!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!