Dec 4, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

Aaron and I hadn't gotten our family pictures taken since my sister-in-law took them back in August '11, which was right before Liam was put in his body cast.  Sure, I've snapped a picture or two of the boys or attempted a remote shot or my sister snapped a few at Thanksgiving, but we were ready to dress up appropriately for a more professional setting.  Since I visit various locations for photo sessions, I was having the most difficult time picking one for our family pictures.  Not that I didn't think the usual hot spots were picture worthy, but I was getting bored.  And then it hit me that there was a place across the pond that a lot of people had told me about.  I heard there was a large fee required to take pictures there, so I put it off until I could get more information.  I finally got around to calling and found out it was free.  I was excited beyond words.  I messaged my SIL all the details and off we went.  We had a great time!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photos courtesy of © Jennifer O'Neil 

Photos courtesy of © Jennifer O'Neil

Photo courtesy of © Jennifer O'Neil 

Photo courtesy of © Jennifer O'Neil 

Photos courtesy of © Jennifer O'Neil 

 
Photo courtesy of © Jennifer O'Neil 

Photo courtesy of © Jennifer O'Neil 

Photo courtesy of © Jennifer O'Neil 

Photo courtesy of © Jennifer O'Neil 


Photo courtesy of © Jennifer O'Neil 


1 comment:

  1. I love how these turned out! Love that the weather cooperated too. You guys were so much fun! I've never run out of space on an SD card, which tells me you guys are just too photogenic (I've also ordered a larger card)!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!