Nov 4, 2012

Sticks or Swords?

Landon has grown closer to our neighbor's kids and really enjoys playing with them when he gets the chance.  They crack me up when they are together.  Toby and Landon like to find the biggest sticks in the grass and play fight.  Sometimes they get rough like typical boys and other times it's pretty subtle.  They're usually pretty good at being careful, but man does it scare me.  I'm just waiting for one of them to injure the other or themselves.  Boys will be boys, I guess.

By the way, if you haven't gathered already, I am trying to play catch up on posts since I've slacked off these last couple of months or so.  I love getting behind.  It's so much fun. [insert eye roll]

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug













And, of course, pictures of Toby's cute little puppy for fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!