Nov 27, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Forty-Six in Review


November 17th:  Liam has been trying to escape to the wild outdoors.  He will stand at the door and sign "out" until someone caves and opens the door.  He's hard to resist, let me tell ya.


November 18th:  I don't know what got into me, but I found myself playing around with my chalk board and Santa socks.  Pretty goofy actually.


November 19th:  Liam brought home a handmade turkey before Fall break.  I thought it was pretty cute.


November 20th:  Liam made yet another Fall goody.  I love hand turkeys, they're the best!


November 21st:  On the first day of Fall break Liam thought he would dress as an Indian and give thanks for his favorite food - hot dogs.


November 22nd:  For Thanksgiving we went out to my sister's house for a small get-together.  Toward the end of the day my other sister captured some fun moments of us in the yard.  I LOVE this photo!!


November 23rd:  Typically tradition is to dig out the Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving.  We had ours up in no time at all.  I took a picture of Aaron's Elvis ornament with the tree lit in the background for fun.  Poor Elvis was hanging out waiting to dry before we put him back on the tree.  His arm broke and had to be glued.  Not sure how it happened.


2 comments:

  1. I've said it a million times, but I love your photos! And the signing "out" is too cute for words. Such a great holiday post!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!