Nov 8, 2012

Landon Turns Nine

I don't think it has officially hit me yet that I now have a nine-year-old. It's hard to believe that he's been around for nine whole years! Nine years seems like a long time, but it has been nothing but a blast. He is doing fantastic in school, he's been an awesome big brother and a tremendous help, he's more responsible around the house, he has a great sense of humor, and he's a heart-breaker (I think he has several girlfriends). Every time we walk through the hallway at school, there is always a couple of little girls batting their eyes, giggling and waving. He says, "Yeah, those girls are in love with me", like it's no big deal.  Player.  He cracks me up.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug








And, of course, a little fun with "silly", "angry", "happy" and "surprised".






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!