Nov 8, 2012

Halloween Photo Shoot: Waldo and the Golfer

I was afraid with the cold weather the kids would be covered from head to toe on Halloween - like little Randy from "A Christmas Story".  I wanted to make sure I got some decent shots of their costumes before the big day.  The only downfall to doing something like this is they could get damaged or dirty.  And who wants to wash, repair, or shop for another costume so close to the day?  Not me.  The costumes weren't on their little bodies for long.  I was a snapping fool, moving at mach speeds in hopes of getting a few shots while keeping everything in one piece.  This is what I was able to capture.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug









 











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!