Nov 4, 2012

Bouncin' Bonzos in the Bedroom

One day I heard Liam cackling up a storm from the other room.  I walked down the hallway to see what was so funny.  Nothing is truly that funny, but everything is hilarious to a toddler.  And, I guess having a clown for a brother doesn't help matters.  My jumping beans were having a ball.

I remember when Liam was little he loved it when Landon would hit himself upside the head.  Liam giggled until he about passed out.  What is it about hitting or violence with boys that makes for a great comedy skit?  Because we loved Liam's giggle so much we had Landon do it over and over.  Fail.  I guess there is such a thing as taking it too far.  Now all Liam wants to do is smack everyone because he thinks it's hysterical.  Wrong.  That laugh was very worth it, though.  He'll grow out of it, just like everything else.  Until then, we will just have to wear football gear.  Good times. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!