Sep 13, 2012

Youth Night

We went to Jeff High so that the little guys could walk the field in their jerseys, meet the high school football team, and get a feel for what a real football field feels like.  Landon was so cute out there.  They were able to run out of Jeff High's signature football helmet before the game.  They also lined up to high-five the guys as they were coming out right before the game began.  I loved the Superman theme song they played to get the crowd pumped.  But, I don't think they needed a song to do it.  They were all about team spirit and supporting their school.  When I was in high school, I don't remember ever being as fired up as they were.  It was nice to see, and definitely made taking photographs much more interesting.  Landon (and Liam) had a great time!

First, we had to wait for the team to enter the field.  In the meantime, Liam was happy keeping himself busy playing with rocks in the corner and watching the kids run around.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




The guys ran over to meet our kids.  I love how involved they were, even being as young as they were themselves.  Most teens could care less.  I think it was an ego boost from both ends.












Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!