Sep 14, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Thirty-Seven in Review

September 8th

September 8th:  I was outside enjoying the nice weather on my front porch when I looked over and saw how beautiful the sun was hitting our neighbor's tree.  I love Fall.

September 9th

September 9th:  Landon had a football game against the Jr. Pirates.  This game was special.  It brought back a lot of great memories for Aaron because this is the field he used to play football on when he was in high school.  It gave me the warm fuzzies knowing his son was on the same field.

September 10th

September 10th:  I realized that the boys hadn't been out of the house much lately so we took a few minutes out to get some fresh air.  The boys had a blast!  And, Liam even climbed the rock wall by himself.  Sweet!

September 11th

September 11th:  I picked my lens up from the shop that had been there a few months.  One of our bridges was under construction, making traveling to and from KY a bear.  So, I just waited for the work to be finished and then ventured over.  I missed my lens like crazy, for many reasons - one being this macro shot.  I took several over the course of the week because I love shooting macro.  

September 12th

September 12th:  This shot was taken playing with manual focusing.  I kinda' like having control over my lens.  In fact, I think it's much sharper.

September 13th

September 13th:  I did the same thing here with my neighbor's dog, Pizmo.  I just may want to try out a manual lens one day (no AF) for portraits.  Fun!

September 14th

September 14th:  Another macro shot.  I was bored and waiting to pick up my son from school.  TGIF!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!