Sep 28, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Thirty-Nine in Review

I didn't have a lot going on this week, but if I did, I didn't take my camera with me (e.g. lunch with my sister).  So, I did what any other person would do with photography block - snap the most random things (most of which were nature shots).

September 22nd

September 22nd:  I had a family photo shoot with a girl I went to high school with.  I love reconnecting with old friends.

September 23rd

September 23rd:  Some of you may already recognize the little girl in this picture.  Yes, it's Kylie (the one I babysat over the summer).  She's back!  Only this time for a different reason - Mom wanted pictures taken of her and her baby girl.

September 24th

September 24th:  A neighbor friend brought over a pot of mums.  Since it was just one pot, and not having a clue where to put only one pot, I split the pot and planted two in our landscaping.  If they survive, I will be shocked.  My sisters and I also went to breakfast and did some thrifting before I had to pick up Liam from school.  Good times.

September 25th

September 25th:  I have been going on walks lately, some with the camera and some without.  Sometimes I'll find something, sometimes I won't.  I was going to take my camera with me when my best friend and I met up and walked in the rain, but I didn't want to take my chances with my equipment. 

September 26th

September 26th:  Another walk around the neighborhood.  My neighbor (that I mentioned earlier) has planted a bunch of mums around her yard.  Since they are from Vermont, they decided to put up a fence to make it feel more like home.  I forgot what they called it.

September 27th

September 27th:  We had a crazy storm roll in on Wednesday.  I have never seen so much lightning and such.  When I woke up on Thursday, there were big tree trunks and branches everywhere.

September 28th

September 28th:  Nothing special.  But, I did manage to go to lunch with my sister, my nieces, and nephew on this day.  It was nice to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!