Sep 21, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Thirty-Eight in Review

September 15th

September 15th:  Alayna was one of the cutest six month olds I had the pleasure of working with.  I loved the pumpkin dress and striped leggings, too!

September 16th

September 16th:  Collin is a spunky two-year-old that I loved hanging out with.  He always makes me smile.  I can't get over how big he has gotten!

September 17th

September 17th:  Liam had a little accident at school.  The teacher said she tripped over him causing him to fall and hit his little cheek on one of the cubbies.  You may not be able to tell in this picture, but it's his left (our right).  See the little bruise?  I figured this boo boo wouldn't be the first or the last.

September 18th

September 18th:  Liam has been packing this turtle toy around with him everywhere lately.  Last night he placed the turtle on his pillow beside him.  So sweet.

September 19th

September 19th:  Liam has also been pretty sneaky lately.  I don't know how he finds these things, or better yet, how he gets them, but he does!  The strange thing is he has never been the hand to mouth or mouth to object kinda' kid until now.  Very strange.

September 20th

September 20th:  Before school I caught Liam playing with a hanger he had found on the floor.  He has always loved hangers.  Not sure why.  Is his secret name Sybil, perhaps?  Just kidding.
September 21st

September 21st: I went for a walk in the morning and I saw pretty fall colored leaves.  I can't wait for more foliage!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!