Jul 6, 2012

Vacation Bible School

Landon looks forward to going to this event every year, only this year I can tell he's getting older and losing the fire.  He still had fun, but it makes me sad that he's growing so fast and his interests are changing rapidly.  At any rate, I packed up the camera so I could at least capture some moments from his VBS graduation.  I sometimes have a complex about my big camera and speedlight combo in public.  People give me the craziest looks sometimes.  Yes people, it's big, and it gets the job done.  You'll thank me later when it's your turn to be in the spotlight.  So here goes...


"Hi, mom!"

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug






Must touch the wacky science ball.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!