Jul 1, 2012

Project 365 {2012} Week Twenty-Six in Review

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

June 23rd:  I had a photo shoot with a fun group of people.


June 24th:  We signed Landon up for football.


June 25th:  Kylie and Landon played superheros outside.  I love this age.


June 26th:  I caught Landon (and Liam) in a good mood so I thought some photos might be nice.


June 27th:  The kids playing quietly in the sand.


June 28th:  This is a simple case of photographer's block.  I really didn't have much going on this day and I needed something to photograph. 


June 29th:  Landon's last day of art class at Ivy Tech.  He had a program at the end where he received another certificate of completion this summer.  I can't wait to see what he wants to do next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!